Saturday, October 07, 2006

That brzzt Feeling

1/5

Oh uh uh oh Idiots Rule!

Nothing new to report. I just got off the phone with a nice lady who works in a corrupt office which administers a test called the BCLAD, which if you pass, decrees that you are capable of teaching in a bilingual situation (which I've been doing to positive evaluations for three years), and then they pay you $5000 more dollars a year. But no one wants you te get this money. It is a complete fuckaround. The next test was supposed (Test--I say test, but it is actually a labyrinthine series of tests) to be in March, but that test date has been mysteriously stricken from time, and the new date is scheduled for June. But they don't want to let you take the test unless you spend several weeks and hundreds of dollars in course fees in different prep classes for the test. (Do I detect the sulfrous oder of the governor?) It is so ridiculous. This is money I was already making and then it was withdrawn until I jump through all the hoops of this test which says I know how to do what I do every damn day. If I didn't do it correctly, it would show up in my evaluations, and I wouldn't have been able to pass the initiall bilingual test I took, nor would I have done well in the Spanish interview. Fuckers.

What else? Wish I had some dope or some shrooms or cid to lift this nothingness. If I could only find a handhold I could probably lift it myself.

Peachtree called. He expressed an interest in getting drunk at some public locale. I consented to accompany him with a reminder that it was his turn to come to LA from Pasadena. He's on his way. Wonder where we'll go to get that brzzt feeling that life is happening that you can sometimes get when you go out to drink at night in a big city. You need to be bold in a way I no longer am, though, to really get that.

Balls! Should I write to the bottom of this page or the next one? Maybe I should draw something over there.

I'm'na strum muh 'tar fer a bit. whthDDRrrum ping! baow ow ow bweeee ee ee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home