Tuesday, October 24, 2006

She Took the Money I Gave Her For Headshots and Bought a Gucci Bag

1-10-96

Man, am I beat. I'd like to get over with these three pages ASAP. Just finished reading about the major leagues in the first decade of this quickly waning century. Jack Chesbro won forty-one games one year. The first World Series was between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Boston Pilgrims in 1903. I read about the advent of the the era of Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson, Nap LaJoie and the Brooklyn Superbas...
Today in school we did water color illustrations for a book we're doing about the life of Diego Rivera. I was mostly pleased aftera dismal beginning in which the kids whined for a few minutes that they didn't have any ideas before they got into it.
Zamona Bouvier called. She says she's gonna subpeona the Swamp Thing and send him to bad check school. He probably deserves. Guy lives in retardo land. Bad checks, bleach on the rug, broken heater knob, two--TWO broken shower curtain roads, the VCR, etc. That ain't quite a complete circuit what he's got.

Yeah, if only he had it all together, like me.

It was windy today. You could see the dust kicked up for miles down in the south end of the valley going to Pacoima.
When I got to school, a few dozen National Geographics graced the floor of the teacher's lounge. "Please take" read a sign. The earlybird gets the worm. I loaded my little serendipity into the back of the truck.
Finished my homework for tomorrow, and anecdotal study of a student "behavioral challenge". You have to write it without calling the kid a jackass. You say, "behavioral challange."
Had a diet-busting dinner of fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli, zuchini, and for dessert, chocolate chip cookies! The chicken was the first flesh I've had in weeks. God, it was good.
Shrill took the money I gave her for headshots and bought a fuckin Gucci bag. Shitass stupid female. What can you do? She's in the next room talking to the television. Maybe that's my fault.
I didn't do the crossword today. Oh, the sacrifice.
A lithograph of a Holbein drawing of Henry VIII hangs on the wall. Shrill hung that when she moved in. Ironic, no?
Also up there is a print of Thomas hart Benton's painting "Poker Night" (from A Streetcar Named Desire) is up there. Blanche reminds me of Shirelle.
I have this fantasy I'll have to confess her soon, but I think I'll wait until at least after Friday.
I'm almost out of stamps. Need to update the financial picture after cash withdrawal the other night.
Yeah yeah yeah
Booger wooger wooger
I'm so zonkaroolooed. Gotta hit the hay.

Hasta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home