Saturday, February 22, 2020


1-24-00 M 112:45 PM
I was taking a piss in the classroom sink when Joe from next door walked in.  I shoved my pissing dick back in my pants and pissed down my leg.  Joe didn’t seem to notice, but I do smell like piss now.  I haven’t been writing much lately, but I did type fifteen minutes of random baloney this morning.  I read the paper.  Kids talked about their weekends.  Daniel beat up his brother.  Pedro beat up his sister.  Walter got a bike from his uncle for his sister’s birthday.  They wrote in their journals.  At recess, I took the sports page into the bathroom and jerked off onto a picture of Serena Williams, who was eliminated from the Australian Open.  How depraved is that?  Why do I write these things?  Senorita Villa seems to want me to help her get work at LACAS.  After recess, we did problem-solving: counting change.  Then I went to that meeting.  At lunch, I read the paper some more.  There is nothing new under the sun.  The kids are supposed to be doing their silent reading right now, but they’re mostly all goofing around.  I’ve got to read some more Blake when I get a chance.  Have to call Blue Cross when I get home.  Read Ueland.  Do third person.  Read McCain.  Got to work.  Watch “Entrapment.”  Start all over again tomorrow.  Have to bring those tapes back to Blockbuster tomorrow.  Jim’s still helping with the transmission fluid.  I ate some Pringles.  Maybe I write too much.  Nothing is getting stored.  Nothing is fermenting or fomenting.  Maybe I ought to dam this trickle ‘til I’ve got some floodwaters.  I’m thirsty.  We’ve got some more about the Cheyenne to study.  Then we’ll play handball.  What else?  Blake has invented this pantheon of bizarrely-named deities; One, Orc, seems to represent Wilderness and Savage Instinct.  Urthona seems to represent Civilization, as in the English Empire and its monarchy, and Urizen, the Rule of the Law.  A dark virgin, clad in iron and clouds, is colonial America.  “The fiery joy that Urizen perverted to ten commands…”  “What God is he writes laws of peace & clothes him in a tempest?”  Los is in league with Orc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home