Thursday, January 09, 2020

1-12-00 11:44 AM W
I'm at school.  The kids are doing silent reading.  I typed fifteen minutes this morning.  Rochelle's Saturn would have gotten a ticket on the street today, so I drove it to work.  I walked to the store and grabbed a newspaper.  Read it during lunch.  We reviewed our Applemondo questions and a couple pages in our phonics books on words with short i.  I ate about half a can of Pringles potato chips at recess.  We did some more money counting activities.  I got another new student today.  I forgot to drop off that other roll of film.  I'll take it to Sav-On today.  When I'm done here, we have to correct our chapter review about the Kwakiutl tribe of the Pacific Northwest.  Today is Estefania's birthday, and her dad is bringing cake at one forty-five.  I've got to read some more Blake when I get a chance.  I finished "Songs of Innocence" and am set to begin "Songs of Experience."  Then I have to do a third-person page at home.  More on the gas station.  The gas can.  Maybe they'll buy oil and pour it it out and fill up the quarts with gas.  I can use leftovers from Monday's dinner to make tacos.  Then I'll read another chapter of the McCain memoirs.  I have to iron a few garments.  And work on Jim.  Go to night school.  Ride my bike there and back.  My fingernails need trimming.  The sky is a murky blue today.  They're tearing up the playground to install some cable for the new millennium or something.  It's a rat maze from here to the office.  What else?  I'll call Idaho today and tell 'em we're coming.  An hour and a half to go still 'til I can leave.  I want to get some frames for the little prints I picked up.  I'm going to have to go on a strict budget for the rest of the month, though.  Very strict.  My no-good brother ripped me off thirty bucks I gave him for an eighth.  Yahaira Yahaira Yahaira never listens, so you just say her name three times. [sketch in red ink of the mustachioed Pringles logo.] Ugh.  What else?  How else can I get to the bottom of this page?  How can I quit my night job?  How can I write my novel faster?  How can I live free?  How can I live free?  How can I live free?  Knock knock knock.  Some of my last year's kids came to the door to see if we need help.  Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home