Friday, February 07, 2020


1-2-00 1:51 PM Th
I’ve got to call IKEA when I get home.  A total eclipse of the moon will start while I’m in class tonight.  I was thinking of taking the night off.  Sit in the backyard and get drunk and watch the world’s shadow fall across the face of the moon.  I haven’t eaten today.  I’ll eat leftover pasta when I get home.  I can leave in half an hour.  These idiot kids are killing me.  I typed fifteen minutes this morning.  I rode my bike to school.  Got a newspaper.  I watched a movie last night called “Cookie’s Fortune,” a folksy, predictable bore about small-town Southern mores; Glenn Close played a conservative Christian bitch without any Christian values.  We finished our prefix/suffix lesson this morning.  Then we did a lesson on short i.  At recess, I made copies of the Standards-Based Performance Assessments for each grade-level rep.  We did a lesson on making change for a dollar.  I brought the STEPS crap to the grade-level reps during lunch and read the newspaper.  We went to music.  We started a lesson on the Cheyenne medicine dance.  The kids are acting like shits today.  I’m looking forward to eating.  I’ll have to wait ‘til I get home to read Blake.  I have to turn in my LACAS materials tonight.  I have to take these videos back to Blockbuster.  Third-person page.  McCain.  Bounty tonight?  Happy hour tomorrow?  Golf Saturday?  Movie?  Exhibition?  Sunday baseball.  Got to go to my mom’s to see her cousin Canday.  Dinner at Rochelle’s mom’s.  Bible.  Begin Revelations.  Then every week will be work work work until President’s Day.  Talk to Cluadine.  Figure out about the car.  Where’s Mac with my weed?  We’re outside now.  The idiots are playing handball.  It’s awfully overcast.  I wonder if we’ll be able to see the eclipse.  3:07 PM  I’m home now.  Rochelle was here when I got home.  She hasn’t been feeling well.  She has gone off the pill.  She’s got bad cramps that kept her from sleeping.  They let her go home.  My new couch is already leaking fluff.  When will the new chair be in?  I wonder if Thing will cough up his truck.  I wonder how many people feel my elopement was desperate and capricious.  I have letters and cards to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home