Tuesday, January 14, 2020

1-13-00 Th 2:34 PM
I'm at my desk in room 33 at Wilshire Hill.  I typed fifteen minutes this morning.  Rochelle brings me coffee when I'm drying off in the shower.  I have a new component to my morning ritual:  Shower, dry, pit rub, wind clock, get dressed, and now, put on wedding ring.  I forgot it yesterday and felt naked.  I kept feeling for it, and it wasn't there.  I rode my bike to school.  It wasn't as chilly as earlier this week.  I got the paper.  We wrote written summaries of "Applemando's Dreams."  Some people came in to observe us.  My bulletin boards suck.  I went to Taco Bell at lunch and had a burrito, a chalupa, and an enchirito.  We studied bills and coins some more.  I made some copies at lunch and read more of the paper.  Global warming.  AQMD proposes that all government transport fleets switch to clean-fueled vehicles.  We had silent read and music.  I finished the newspaper.  We started a unit about the Cheyenne.  I've got to go Sav-On and get some more frames and pick up my pictures.  Then I'll read some Blake, and do a third-person page, and read some McCain and go to work, and work on Jim, and Slim wants to meet at the Bounty.  Maybe I'll suggest the Atlas.  Or maybe I shouldn't go.  There's a safety meeting tomorrow.  Then happy hour and a photographic exhibit.  The car Saturday.  There's some good NFL.  Studio portraits.  Sunday dinner with the in-laws.  Fish Monday.  We booked airfare to Idaho next month.  I should call my grandma again and Gutierrez.  Wonder what happened to Mitchell?  We have library tomorrow morning.  We're going to do second lunch and recess so I can go to the safety committee meeting.  What else?  Where will we fish?  I'll have to check the report tomorrow.  I say we go out of Redondo.  I have to ask Rochelle about the Saturn.  I have to get Paul Miccelli's number for "Millionaire."  I left a message at "Greed" with my new phone number.  I want to see "Toy Story 2" still.  The trees are barren.  [line drawing in blue ink of a girl curtsying to a bowing bow.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home