Wednesday, July 18, 2018

11:09 AM July 7 W
I'm at Highland Grounds.  I wrote here about a month ago.  I just finished reading the newspaper.  I don't know what to do after this.  I guess I should ride back home and do my third-person page; make something to eat.  Maybe I could eat here.  Nah.  Well, what then?  I'm considering having Jim invite the Kmart cashier to the party. She's older and smarter. Maybe she can be like Lina Sheffield.  She can bring Jeffery.  Too bad I have to work tonight.  I wanted to go to the Acme Comedy Club to see Dan Castellaneta, the voice of Homer Simpson.  Tomorrow is Linda Ashour's novel reading at Dutton's.  I'm going to have to get out of work for that.  What else?  I've half a mind to go up to Q's tonight.  If I'm smart, though, I'll just stay in and watch "Tom Jones."  I smell.  I need to get home and take a shower.  I wonder if Florelle'll come by the house when she gets off today.  "McEwan's Ale is second to none."  I wish I wasn't working evenings.  I just heard someone say "marijuana."  What else? [pencil sketch of Crazy Jerry's Mind Blowin' Hot Sauce label]  I can make steak, eggs, cheese, and onions with warm tortillas when I get home.  I whipped through the crossword.  I feel like such a dullard.  The air's full of particulates.  IBM to sell its stake in Venture to Toshiba. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home