Thursday, June 14, 2018

Su 9:10 PM 6-27-99
I'm on the can in the house on Hudson. Now I'm in the kitchen.  I feel doomed.  Having love pangs.  I feel loss and longing again for a woman I work with.  I'm smoking a hand-rolled (my hand) American Spirit cigarette with a few little boogers of pot Tim gave me at Mexican Village on Friday.  I left the light on in the bathroom.  Our baseball game was at Wilson High again today.  The other team had to forfeit because they didn't have enough roster players.  We played anyway.  I popped up and struck out and squared around to bunt and took a weak fastball off my knuckles.  Then I was removed from the game in the third inning to give another guy a chance to play.  After the game I stopped at Mariachi's.  He 'qued some steaks.  Fred and Esteban came over.  We mostly talked baseball.  They were upset that I've renounced the Dodgers.  Shirelle is watching her video of "When Harry Met Sally" for the umpteenth time.  My cigarette keeps burning out.  Tomorrow is a pupil-free day at work.  I have to do the cumes and straighten out the room.  There may be a party after work.  I'm sharing the table with a bottle of Pico Pica sauce.  Kronos called about fishing out of Oxnard Tuesday through Wednesday.  I've got to figure out how to get there.  Shirelle may loan me her car, but she won't be happy about it.  Can't blame her.  I read about half of the paper before the game today.  I'll begin the Book of Acts tonight.  The thought makes me a little nervous.  It must be the smoke.  Shirelle went into my "office" and drew all the blinds.  She had on "The Witches of Eastwick" when I got home.  They eat cherries and evil is created, "they" being three women with the Devil.  The doorbell rang.  Our next-door neighbor, Carrie Neal, had a bowl of cherries.  "That's so strange," I said.  She didn't know what I was talking about.  She asked that I give the bowl back.  Dead yellow roses lay atop the Sparkletts.  What will happen when I see Isa tomorrow?  Prolly nothing.  I've got to try to work on Jim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home