Saturday, June 02, 2018

Why People Are Created

11:40 AM Tu June 22, 1999
I typed fifteen minutes this morning.  We had our third-grade awards assembly.  I read the newspaper after that while the kids painted and played on the computer.  I guess I'll skip lunch today.  I have to go to Larchmont after school today and pick up my anti-fungal soap at the pharmacist.  Maybe I'll eat then.  Maybe I'll buy some books or pick up a video.  After this I'll read some more Idiot.  Then I've got to start doing my report cards.  I think I'll put in "Star Wars" for the kids to watch.  Got night school again tonight.  Got to do a third-person page and continue on with Jim in Kmart. What else?  I wonder what's up with Friday.  We've got to have our end-of-the-year party.  I should go to Pizza Hut a day early to place the order.  What about the BCLAD?  I've got to change doctors and hook up my modem.  What else?  Got a lot of paperwork on my desk to get to still, too.  I bought ant traps and spray to try to stave off the invasion at my house.  Dostoevsky wrote, "People are created to torture one another."
I'm at Taco Bell.  So much for skipping lunch.  I'll just drink wine at Larchmont.  That will be less expensive than eating there.  The Taco Bell sign spins like the guy in front of St. Patrick's Cathedral in Skinny Legs and All. What else?  I'm going to put in "Star Wars" for the kids to watch.  What else?  Should I save a page to write at Larchmont.  [photograph or carob tree in front yard]  Should I go home first before I go to Larchmont or should I leave from here to there straightaway?  I have to figure our what I did with the key to my bike lock.  I should be able to leave the bike where I can keep my eye on it.  Wish I didn't have to work tonight.  Oh, well.  What else?  What else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home