Wednesday, May 30, 2018

M 6-21-99 1:45 PM
First day of summer.  Had a busy weekend.  Haven't written here since last Thursday.  Spent the weekend at my mother's house in Placentia.  My youngest sibling graduated from high school.  Mardi, that is.  We went to Rockin' Taco that night.  It was obnoxious.  Saturday, my mom made bacon and eggs.  Shirelle and I went up to Brea and saw the Disney version of "Tarzan."  I enjoyed it.  We went to Book Star and got a travel book for the Bahamas and one for Mardi for Puerta Vallarta.  We went to TGIFridays to eat.  Bernie, Shrill and I went to a place called Diamonds after that for a few beers. We had to forfeit our game Sunday because the Urquidi brothers didn't show up to play the outfield.  Then my mom had a party at her house for Mardi's graduation.  I'm glossing over everything.  Whatever.  I filled out  the awards certificates for my kids.  I have to make sure and send notices home for their parents.  I took my homework to Wilton Place.  Florelle came with me.  She told of titty bar adventures in Tijuana with her gay friend, Jo Jo while her father-in-law was dying. I have to go to the doctor today to have the rash on my back checked out.  I  called to have my prescription filled. Got to go back to night school tonight.  Haven't read any Idiot now for a few days.  I did read the newspaper this morning.  What else?  I ate Carl's Jr. today.  I feel disgustedly stuffed.  The dermatologist is going to see a pudgy, doughy, pale torso with red splotches all over it.  What else?  I haven't smoked for a long time.  I'd like to today.  This is the last week of school.  Hip hip hooray.  I'll have to do fifteen minutes when I get home tonight.  I'll have to get my prescription tomorrow.  I'll have to ride over to Larchmont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home