Thursday, June 28, 2018

Tu 1:11 PM 6-29-99
I'm at the beer bar in Farmer's Market.  This is a special place.  I love the bustle and outdoorsiness and the blend of aromas of food cooking from every culture in the world.  I've just bought a new bike to replace the one that was stolen and a new deep-sea rod and reel to replace the one that was stolen, and 440 yds of 30-lb.-test line and some snelled hooks and a 34.-in. softball bat (they had no baseball bats that were long enough) and a weighted "donut" so I can work out with the bat every morning before my shower, and I got a lock for the bike and two new summer shirts.  I thought as I walked through the parking lot to the store that a Kmart visit was appropriate and inspirational since that's what I have to do with Jim and Aaron today, but I quickly forgot and thought nothing of them in the store as I went about the task of finding a decent pair of sandals.       Should I eat here?  I think there's some catfish and a sandwich at home. Or I could have a steak sandwich or a calzone or some crawdads and red beans and rice.  ~~~~~  I didn't write at all yesterday.  I have been slacking big time.  I'm on my second Bass.  I finished Book 3 of The Idiot.  ~~~  Some of us went to El Coyote after work yesterday.  I rode up with Carlos and got there first.  Had iced Kahluers and coffee, a margarita or two, and a few Tecates.  Sofia, a hard-edged Salvadorena b---h, got all crazy.  She wanted to know if she was too aggressive.  I said no, she was assertive, yes, but not too aggressive.  The undertone was :  Why wouldn't I fuck her or hit on her or whatever.  I didn't go for it.  She questioned my heterosexuality.  I didn't bite.  She got falling-down drunk and started trying to slut herself out to strangers at the bar while the rest of the Wilshire Hill contingent cheered her on.  She came up to me and said, "Smoke it," meaning, I guessed her clit or her belly button ring.  I gave the ring a little suck.  We called her brother to come get her out of there.  She must have a hell of a hangover today. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home