Monday, May 21, 2018

6-15-99 10:02 AM Tu
Not much I can think of.  Michelle and Jessica stayed in to do their phonics books.  They're timid girls who don't like to play with the other kids, most of whom are too aggressive.  Shirelle's still in a bitch state.  I don't care.  What else?  I rode my bike to school.  So far, it's cooler today than I expected.  I went to he Royal Mart on the corner and got a newspaper and paid for the one they loaned me yesterday.  Last night, Benigno gave me a model Mercedes and a note that I was "someone very so special."  I'm beginning to think he's queer for me.  Ugh.  Whatever.  Byron brought me a sandwich.  I wish they would cut out the gifts.  So anyway I finished reading the newspaper today.  The Russians in Kosovo are tripping people out.  I typed for fifteen minutes before school this morning.  I ate half of the sandwich Byron gave me, and I drank some orange juice with a vitamin and two allergy pills and a two-day-old mug of cold coffee.  Next I'll read some Idiot.  When I get home, I have to do a third person reflecting my character's beliefs, values, and personality.  Cal State Fullerton takes on Florida State in an elimination game at the College World Series.  Then off to night school again, by bike, and I have to get Jim and Aaron into K-Mart, I guess.  The bell has rung.  Recess is over.  It's time to correct the math homework.  We made it all the way around the room without a single botching of an answer to a multiplication problem.  I have to finish my homework by like Thursday.  What else?  There's a faculty meeting after school today.  Should I ride home for peanut butter and jelly at lunch?  Or should I take a nap next door?  Or should I go for cake at the baby shower in the teacher's lounge?  [photo of me on a dirt bike at Jawbone in the Mojave]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home