Monday, May 14, 2018

An Einsteinian Rule of Physics

7:26 PM Sa 6-12-99
Six O Five northbound from the Balls'.  We played quarters like in the carefree days.  Someone brought some creamer cartridges of nitrous.  They didn't work but to remind me of Newport Beach and invincible carelessness.  Shirelle's driving.  The sun still looks an hour from going down.  Guess I'll do a third person when I get home, and then I'll call Jeff Seedyo.  There was just a white cockatoo not quite maintaining the speed limit in the lane next to us.  I wish I had my camera today.  Oops.  We got on the wrong freeway.  We're lost.  We had to pull over so I could piss.  I pissed on a tree like a dog.  There was no one on the block when I started, but it's like an Einsteinian rule of physics, the less appropriate the piss, the longer it lasts.  A group of Japanese queers walked by.  We were in Little Tokyo.  It wasn't enough that they walked by;  They had to keep looking back at my dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home