Friday, December 25, 2015

12-16-98 11:25 AM W
Is it really only Wednesday?  I bailed on fishing this morning.  I don't feel like writing.  I don't feel like reading.  I feel like being with you being with you being with you.  1:57 PM  Aurora is reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  She's got a little spaghetti-strap backless tank top on right now.  It hardly covers her melons.  Ouch.  "You think sucking my boy up into your fudge room is some great big joke!" reads Aurora.  I start thinking she ought to suck my boy up into her fudge room  She said her boyfriend might be coming.  He's on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" she said.  I wish I could go out to PE and hang with A.V., but I guess it's just as well...I have to call those diamond dealers when I get home.  Fuck.  Do the Bahamas thing.  Type that stuff for Gibson.  Tomorrow I'll have to walk to Blockbuster and the post office.  I'm hungry.  What else?  What should I give for homework tonight?  My cock's quivering.  What else?  Ugh.  I need a beer.  I have got to walk to Pio Pico tonight.  Catch up with the Mohicans.  What else?  Ugh!  What the hell else?  In that song "Up on the Housetop," Little Will's stocking has a hammer and tacks and a whip that cracks.  What the F is up with that?  Looks like I won't get my AV fix today.  Oh, it's not "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."  It's "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home