Friday, July 10, 2015

11-12-98 9:20 PM Th
I have to call Q's and UCLA today.  I have to get birthday cards for my dad and grandmother.  I still have to get my LACAS paperwork.  Shirelle's going to meet me after school, and we're going to return them to Larchmont.  Then I can take care of those errands.  Zannat called about golfing yesterday, but I was out on the lake.  Back to work tonight.  I should finish Independence Day today.  I'll read a few short stories from that Ford-selected Granta collection before I start Into Thin Air.  I've got to start inviting people to the Jeopardy party.  Do I need to make a flyer or mail invitations?  Whatever.  Tomorrow I'm going to El Coyote after school and drink as many margaritas as I can before I walk down the street to where Ralph Steadman will be signing his book, Gonzo, the Art.  Maybe I'll buy his fucking forty-dollar book, or maybe I'll just throw up on him.  I'm not sure yet.  I ate a bagel for breakfast.  Drank my vitamin with coffee.  Maybe I'll skip lunch.  Maybe I'll got to Subway.  I shouldn't even think that.  I'll finish I D  ASAP, so I can get a good look at the newspaper.  It's nice and sunny today.  Perfect blue sky.  What else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home