Saturday, May 16, 2015

10-30-98 F 9:16 PM
Whatever.  More bad attitude today.  Like I don't really care.  Like it doesn't matter.  WHATEVER.  I got on internist scrubs soaked in fake blood.  Felt like an ass walking to school.  Shirelle will be on me the moment the bell rings.  I haven't eaten today.  I had a big pot of rice last night.  I'd like to walk up the street for a burger, but I'm embarrassed to be walking around like this.  I burned the shit out of my tongue with some hot coffee I made the mistake of trying to drink with a straw.  My tongue is numb.  The roof of my mouth is sore.  I ate a double bacon cheeseburger and fries with mayo, and now I hate myself.  I was about to read "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" to these dumb kids, but someone talked, so I gave them a math test instead.  Ms. Holzt delivered some sugar-dipped balls of fried dough.  The grains tear at my wounded mouth.  I need to suck some ice cubes.  I need to purge.  I wish I had bulimia. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home