Monday, June 08, 2015

11-5-98 Th 1:35 PM
Nyah is reading "The Emperor's New Clothes" to the class; she was anyway, but no one was listening, so I gave them a paragraph to write.  I was up 'til midnight watching "Seven Years in Tibet" about Nazi mountain climber Henrik Herrer and the Dalai Lama.  I thought it was pretty good.  It sure gets you pissed off at China.  Assholes.  It totally made me want to wander the Tibetan mountainsides to Lhasa.  I wonder if it's still as inaccessible.  Still as mysterious.  Still as unwelcome to foreigners.  I just tried to install my encyclopedia to the computer, but kids have so hopelessly scratched it that it won't work.  I read the Daily News today.  Couldn't crack the crossword.  Haven't typed my fifteen minutes yet.  Slept an hour right through the alarm.  Had no time for breakfast.  Had a nasty bagel from Magee's.  Got zero exercise yesterday.  Feel particularly flabby.  Walked to Subway at lunch.  Had a six-inch turkey melt.  It was okay.  I'd still like to eat.  I wonder if that watermelon in my fridge is still good, though, as usual, I'm in the mood for something more substantial.  I have to crap.  Yesterday I had to piss and my hands were full and I was in a hurry so I didn't lock the door.  Sure enough, just as I was tapping out, one of the female assistants walked in.  Oops.  Duh.  Sorry. I said. 
What else?  Have to walk to freakin' night school tonight.  I don't mind the walk, but the teachin's starting to suck.  What else?  Shall I puff when I get home?  Got to do my fifteen and my 3p before 4:30 to get caught up.  What else?  "Mr. Zurn, can I go to the batchrume?"  School pictures came today.  I look funny.  Gap-toothed, one-sided, lined smile, receding hairline, unshaved, double-chinned [Self-portraint in blue ink].  Yeah, that's it.  I started drawing my hair a little too low, though, and now there's five curved vertical lines on my face that don't belong there, but that's pretty close to how it looks.  Jovanna, Dijonia, Bianca, and another girl are in here giggling and shrieking.  I guess it's time to go now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home