Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blah Blah Blah

April 29, '98 W 10:30 AM
     Kids are doing Stanford 9.  I'm crabby.  I've got a banana to eat.  This is the eleventh day in a row with no sex.  I'm sure the cunt has someone she's fucking already.  Who cares?  Finished Herzog.  What can I say about it?  It was genuine, real.  That's how it is.  It's well written.  The trouble with thinking.  The trouble with intellect.  I just finished a short by Antonya Nelson.  "Naked Ladies", another work about the pain and confusion of sexual betrayal.  I've got to get my personality back, drink fearlessly, throw around my cruel sense of humor, don't let any bitch push you around.  I think to give up my will is to be God's instrument, but it only makes you the victim of evil; it's my out, that way I can think I don't CAUSE any evil.      A fallacy.
I thought I might copy some Herzog in here.  Maybe I won't.  I should have brought my camera so I could walk it up to Samy's at lunch.  I wonder if forty minutes is enough for that.  I have to remember to go to the LACAS office before class tonight.  What else?  Blah Blah Blah.  Like a big drink and a joint, like to push some people around.  Like to throw some blows, punch out a few lights.  Like to take some time off. 
"...he let the entire world press upon him...What it means to be a man...transformed by science...under organized by power...subject to tremendous controls. In a condition caused by mechanization in a society that was no community and devalued the person...Would you ask them to go hungry while you enjoyed delicious, old-fashioned values?  You yourself are an ingrate idiot...Oh for a change of heart--a true change of heart!"
"A woman who squanders her husband's money is determined to castrate him."
"Clothes are important to women because they are the setting of their only saving grace, their nakedness."

Yeah yeah yeah.  What else?  I can have a bakt potato for dinner.  Like to drink tonight.  Have to begin work on Coydogs.  Must give some words to Jim. 


No. 1 BESTSELLER   THE GREAT PRIZEWINNING NOVEL
National Book Award for Fiction
$10,000 International
Literary Prize

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home