Friday, February 14, 2014

Whatever Gets the Pen Moving

4-23-98 Th 8:15 AM 
Damn.  I'm bummed I left my Herzog book in my night school classroom.  Now, not only do I have nothing to read during lengthy test sessions, I have to hope that prick Zanda doesn't do anything shitty with it.  1:45 PM  Kids are having some downtime after testing.  I read the Times, did the crossword, listened to the Dodgers lose to Milwaukee.  What else?  Fifteen minutes after work.  Same old boring shit. 
4-24-98 F 9:55 AM
In the Wilshire Hill auditorium, a few more hours of my life slip away with me in the trap.  It's almost lunch.  Unusual: I'm not hungry.  Had a ham and cheese croissant, a half bagel with cream cheese, and a piece of yellow cake with chocolate frosting, which were placed as refreshments for the seminar we're attending.  What else?
4-25-98 Sa 8:40 PM
From the Wild Goose.  A topless bitch hangs upside-down from a brass pole.  It would be cooler if her titties were big enough to hang upside-down.  Nothing like a little misogyny to get the pen moving.  We're watching the Angel/Devil Ray game here.  Just ate a "buffalo burger".  I don't believe it was really from a buffalo.  We went to the batting cages before coming here.  I took two hundred swings at 80 MPH.  I suck.  I busted down Shirelle's gate last night.  Fuck everything.  The curtains glitter.  A few of the girls have talent and beauty.  What are we going to do after this?  How can I get out of this funk?  I need a shower.  I need to cheer up.  Ugh.  Jane's Addiction.  She picks up her clothes and money and disappears.  Shirelle says, "You're right.  It's the movie business.  It's evil."
I find out the Insanity Pepper lied to me about fucking one of the chicks here.  Tink can only become a showgirl and not a stripper or else it will become too cliché.  The GIP wants to get a table dance.  Some skinny impy girl asked if I wanted one.  I didn't.  My conscience is a drawback;  Shirelle's lack thereof leads her on. 
4-26-98 Su 10:20 AM
Going to the Huntington to meet my mom and stepfather in a little while.  Right now I'm at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles.  Howrad flaked.  Shrill's a bitch.  I start from scratch.  We're going to Gordon-Birsch in Pasadena after the museum.  Steve may meet us there.  I should be home by seven, say.  I'll read my Bible and do my fifteen minutes.  I should finish Herzog soon.  A baby squalls.  Who can blame him?  I looked over the sports page.  Dodgers won.  Kings lost.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home