Friday, December 27, 2013

4-2-98 Th 11:25 AM
We only have about five minutes until we leave for lunch.  I read some Herzog this morning.  He's firing letters off to everyone from Adlai Stevenson on down.  He seems compelled to clarify his positions in the wake of his divorce.  I read through some of the paper.  I've got the Dodgers and Cards on the radio.  The kids are doing some multiplication problems.  I need to write today.  I have to exchange those pants at Miller's for some that fit.  What am I going to do about my busted camera?  I have to do Damnesia's cum.  I have to get my register ready for tomorrow.  I have to clear off this desk.  The Dodgers are already losing.  What else?
I still have to take care of state taxes.  Call Ross Mathews.  Pay insurance.  It's eight PM now.  I'm almost out of here.  I ate a shitload of Chinese food before class.  I can hardly believe the enormity of my gut.  I feel like Lenin in this goatee.  What else?  McGwire blasted another bomb to beat the Dodgers in twelve innings.  I'll have to call Shrill when I get home.  What else?  No night school for twelve more days.  I'll party and write all night.  I might go to the Long Beach Grand Prix with Thing and his girlfriend this weekend.  I might see Cathy Howrad.  What about Shrill?  Next weekend, Thing invited me to Vegas with him.  They gave him the flight for his birthday at work.  He's never before been.  The golf tournament is the same day as the flight leaves, though.  Plus my mom is expecting me for Easter. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home