Wednesday, February 13, 2013

10-9 9:36 AM Th
Writing three pages a day in here is becoming increasingly difficult.  How did I do it before when I had more of a commute every day?  I'm going to Tam's Garden for lunch today.  I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to treadmill tonight, but I also have to do a plot summary for group tomorrow night.  What else?  I watched the end of "Ridicule" last night. It was OK.  I haven't done any drawing for a while.  My kids gave me some stickers even though I've been ripping on them all morning.  What else?  No Shirelle last night.  These kids are so lacking in initiative.  When I was in third grade, I'd have been scolded if I was lazy or willfully stupid.  I remember Ms. Hirayama being tough on me if I allowed myself to be distracted (My dad remarried the night before I started third grade).  She didn't mince words or use nurturing tones.  She told me if I didn't shape up, she'd tell my dad to take off my baseball team.  And if that happened, I knew my dad would give me a fearful whacking.  Could the lack of corporal punishment these days be the reason for these students' lack of motivation?  I have to inspire them, but it would be a lot less frustrating if they would try to meet me part way.  I can feel anger and curse words jumping into my head and I squelch it, but I think this emboldens the kids to be even lazier.  My teeth ache.  I'm exhausted behind the eyes.  Have to teach tonight, too.  Will miss Oriole/Indian championship game.  Trying to get deep sea fishing trip going for next month.  Have a lot of writing to do still.  Allyson Schwartz said, "It's almost Friday."  I said, "Thank God."  Then I said, "Why?  What's up Friday?"  She said, "We don't have to work, duh," like I was clueless.  I was hoping she'd invite me out for a drink and some sex.  
The soldiers are weathering a typhoon.  It's lunch time now.  I'm going to drag my ass to Tam's now.  I hope five dollars and change is enough to eat with. Dijonia's mom needs to talk to her about not flashing crotch shots.  [a Batman logo in a Riddler's question mark]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home