Sunday, January 13, 2013

9-23 Tu 2:15 PM
Another hot day.  Nine kids didn't do their homework.  They all whined and moped through softball.  I walked to school again this morning.  I had waffles and eggs for breakfast.  I had carrots for lunch.  I'm considering calling in sick tonight to stay home and watch the Angels try to stave off elimination against Randy Johnson and the Mariners. 
I'm in the school auditorium now waiting for the faculty meeting to begin.  Someone served some walnut brownies.  I had one.  It was delicious, but now I'm jonesing for milk. 
I pulled the
9-24 W 12:40 PM
Ugh.  I f*cked off my diet with three slices of pizza dipped in Alfredo sauce and five buffalo wings at lunch.  I didn't walk to school today either.  I feel all bloated.  Tonight I'll tread forty-five minutes.  Tomorrow, back to the diet and walking to school.  The Dodgers are on at five tonight.  I have to go to class at six.  Actually, I need to get there early to prepare chapter two.  I guess I can listen on the radio while I set up.  The Giants are playing in Colorado right now.  Getoff came up for a little bit while I ate my lunch.  I told him how my school sucks.  I told him I was reading the Mailer bio.  He asked me if it was inspirational.  I said, I just started, but yeah, a little.  Mostly it just keeps whispering in my ear to quit my job and write all day.  Marlin keeps asking me to pop a zit on his head.  We're going to some presentation from the Cabrillo Aquarium in about fifteen minutes.  Getoff said it was hot about seven different times.  I'm tired.  I'm going to have to nap after school before class today.  I went to bed an hour early last night, too.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home