Thursday, July 19, 2012

What They Don't Understand Is They Won't Be Children Forever

7-23 W 1:19 PM
These dumb-ass kids all wailing they don't understand when the truth is they don't listen.  They don't care.  What they don't understand is that they won't be children forever.  But you got to balance that without forcing them to grow up to fast.  I'm a little behind schedule.  I should be done with this and finishing my Modern American Novel period, but it's already time for Physical Exercise, and I still have this to do and the book to read.  What I have done is wake up on time, do my fifteen minutes and my '92 pages and stuck to my diet and budget.  I had a plum  aKrKnd toast and juice and a vitamin for breakfast.  For lunch a peach, a few dates, a handful of shelled peanuts, three little chocolate chip cookies, a half pint of milk and a cup of coffee.  I finished the LA Times.  Greenspan says the economy is in good health.   Now I'm all sweaty from my basketball game. 
Sheryl Powers offered a critique of Jim Krakwykz.  She said there were flashbacks that confused here.  She had to read it a second time before picking up the rhythm, she said.
Louie here looks like a classic case of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.  Got to call the DMV, write a 3rd person page, read Jim, read notes, return e-mail in the two hours before class.
I'll get to read The Shipping News in bed and that asinine collection of Wallace Stevens poems.  Get in bed by eleven tonight.  Want to take the train downtown to MOCA this weekend or next.  DEFINITELY go LACMA Friday.  Got some jazz flute behind me.  Diana's mom is supposed to be coming.  Should have interviewed a kid today.  Whenever I see Jesus, I sing "Hey, Joe" Jimi Hendrix-style, but I say, Hey, Zeus, where you going with that gun in your hand?" Dadahhadahdum.  I told the kids that an improper fraction was like farting at dinner or picking your nose at church.  I hope my CTCU Visa bill and First USA Visa bill have come today.  I would like to go on the KLON blues caravan.  They put you on buses and haul your drunk ass all over town to different jumpin' joints ta here da blues.  I can't afford it.  This month I say good-bye to my Sears debt.  Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home