Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nothing Important

Tuesday April 9
Preheating the oven to bake some tater tots for an after school snack. This is my life. It was sunny and cool today. I heard that old Saturday morning cartoon classic School House Rock song "Conjunction Junction" today and now I can't get it out of my head, but I don't know the words. "Conjunction junction what's your function? Hooking up phrases and clauses that sound right--Is that how it goes?

Need to organize my desk.

I don't know what people think of me Especially at my teacher classes. They must all think I'm a weirdo.
I have to work on that portfolio. And on Jim. Or maybe just one or the other. I'm taking three of my fourth graders to the Dodger game tomorrow night. It occurs to me that baseball is an inane pursuit. Maybe that's what's so cool about it. That and it kind of keeps me out of trouble since I try not to party so much on Saturday when I have a game on Sunday. The words "kind of" and "try" being huge variables.

Adam must have thought Jim was a jackass?

Dan's brother wandered around cracked. There was a big search for him in southwest Hacienda Heights. They said he said he was Jesus Christ and pulled a knife on his sister. They sent him to a hospital to be commited. Tom chose not to be Mormon. He did have a hollowed-out look.

A few of his capillaries got twisted.

I popped those tots in. They should be ready in about seventeen minutes. It's 2:33 now.

My guitar sounded ok a few times last week.

Think I'll take my pole out to Lake Perris, drop in to see my grandparents after.

Talked with Ko about going up to Alaska this summer. I need to walk up to AAA and get a map and a tour book. That's a lot of miles on my truck. Tax time is coming. I haven't been able to find the state form anywhere.

Daylight Savings Time began last weekend. I always used to like the longer days because I was allowed to go out and play after dinner, but lately I don't notice that much difference. I wish I had the nuts to go to the park and get into a basketball game. Playing after dinner.

I turned off the oven

What else? Nothing seems important. Maybe I'll finish Razor's Edge.

Finished it.

Mike saw Lawrence's Son's and Lover's on my bookshelf. "I don't even want to know what that is," he said.

Jeopardy is looking for young professionals Evening auditions for those with hectic schedules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home