Saturday, June 06, 2020

W 2-9-00 11:28 AM
Class.  The kids are doing well today.  The martial law I had to impose is beginning to take effect.  Fascism works best in third grade.  I typed for fifteen minutes this morning.  I ate a couple peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I played my guitar for a few minutes.  A-C, A-C, A-C, ADC, ADC, AC, AC, AC, ADC, ADC.  Rode my bike to school.  Looks like "Millionaire" won't be calling again.  Miss Sheinstern gave me a newspaper.  Bush won Delaware, but McCain got a quarter of the votes without even trying.  The Ducks beat the Kings.  I have to Xerox some shit for Stone.  I'll read some more P.L. notes.  Should I go to Taco Hell or skip lunch?  I've been driving to Pio Pico.  No exercise.  What else do I have to do?  How do I make sure that we get paid for Saturday?   11:55 I'm at Taco Hell getting my trans-fatty acid fix that I swore I wouldn't get. So, I'll skip dinner.  If my wife lets me.  You know she'll tempt me.  That's what they do; God bless 'em.  It's mostly cloudy today.  Traffic rumbles up La Brea.  What's taking so long with my chalupas?  I want to talk to Horowicz about buying stock in Sysco. 
Those chalupas just made me hungry.  Is it better to serve in Heaven or rule in Hell?  Well, you clearly don't want to serve in Hell.  My copy of Paradise Lost Books I and II is stained with coffee.  I got my haircut Monday at the Oaxacan barbershop.  I trimmed my beard and mustache yesterday.  What else?  Elmer just showed up at Taco Hell.  He's vexed by a cryptic note on his windshield.  There's an old lady at the table next to us.  Elmer keeps saying "Fuck."  I say, "Man, quit cussin' in front of this old lady."  "Fuck," he says, "I need to fucking finish fucking school.  I need to quit this fucked up job.  Fuck."     Five more minutes and lunch is over.  I'll have to do a third-person page when I get home.  Knock off another chapter of this Ueland.  The Diabetic Recipes book and the Mysteries of the Bible book that I ordered have arrived.  Some new books I want are Swede Olas Magnus' History of the Northern Nations and Paradise Regained.  After I finish Milton, I'll finish Blake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home