Friday, November 08, 2019

12-28-99 Tu 2:12 PM
I'm at Getoff's on Keniston.  We've just come from Larchmont where we sat at a sidewalk table and ate bagels and drank coffee and a bottle of merlot, talking about sex, savagery, and civilization.  I read the paper which was full of more of the same.
Yesterday, I drove Rochelle to work in Huntington.  Then I went to a Denny's in Placentia and had biscuits and gravy with a chicken-fried steak and eggs, hash browns, toast, and coffee.  I read the paper.  Then I went to my mom's. I went from there to Target and got a bunch of stuff with the seventy-five-dollar gift certificate my mom and Josh gave me.  I got plates, towels, some kitchen stuff, a "Personal Grooming Device" nose hair trimmer, a Metallica CD, a Beastie Boys CD, a Coleman air pump, and some other stuff.  I ran over by like two hundred bucks.  I went back to Mom's and my aunt and uncle and I went up to the driving range at Brea and hit a couple of buckets.  When we got back to my mom's, I played some Disney charades board game with my cousin before heading out to pick up Rochelle. We stopped at her mom's (where she lives) to pick up some stuff for her to bring back to my place.  Then we went back to Placentia to have dinner with the family at Outback Steakhouse.  Rochelle and I shared some mahi.  Mac's friend Pete came.  He said he could get me on "Millionaire" if I want.  Rochelle and I drove home to LA after.  A spectacular fire lit up the sky in a crimson glow in the mountains above Arcadia. 
After we unloaded the car, I went straight to bed.  We jerked each other off at about five this morning.  Roch went to work, and I slept 'til about nine.  I added about four lines to Jim this morning.  I puttered around the house trying to set up Rochelle's TV and the new lamp and shelf and some other crap and ran into snags at every effort.
Getoff's giving me some New Orleans advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home