Wednesday, July 17, 2019

1-12-99 Tu 8:10 AM
In class, no kids here this morning.  I sent Antwon out to the benches because he didn't finish his homework.  ugh.  It's chili dogs today.  Shrill has a cold.  It seems imaginary to me.  Even if it is, I don't want it.  Had no breakfast.  Have to walk to the post office at lunch and hope I can get some f*~!ing one-cent stamps in that time, but I think the rest of the f*cking country will be doing the same Godam thing at the same time, so it may be just a long-line SNAFU.  A faculty meeting after school is going to cut into my writing time.  I have to go to LACAS to pick up my attendance.  A worn spot inside my shoe is giving me a blister on the tender skin on the side of my heel.  I might want to ride my biek up to Larchmont at some point if they have the Pinocchio book I ordered.  The bell just rang.  Got to get my kids and put on the right face for YKW, one that doesn't look too lame.  I'd have to say that little note yesterday was a blow-it.  Whatever.  Who cares?  What else?  I picked up Thing's copy of From Here to Eternity, but it's a 1953 paperback, and if I lug it around until I've read all eight hundred pages, it will fall apart.  So I'll either read Under the Volcano, or I'll pick it up at Chevalier's when I go to check out that Collodi copy of Pinocchio.  I should look that up in the encyclopedia.  Too bad my jacka$$ kids scratched the he!! out of the disc here at school.  ugh  What else?  Am I going to teach the rest of my life?  It's the only thing about me that's not the pursuit of self.  "The Thin Red Line" : "There ain't no other world but this one."  What else? 
I just hit the wall.  That's everything I got.     Yeah, I saw you coming down the street /I could tell by your look that you didn't want to meet /so this time I went away/ but next time/I'm just gonna have to say/could I buy you a dress or something? Could I buy you some jewelry or something?  Would you go out with me or something?  Would you sleep with me or something?  Ya better watch out cuz you can't get rid of me  You better looke out~~~~~What else?  Ten more lines.  Haven't read the newspaper since Saturday.  I heard on the NPR that Jordan was retiring again.  Should I get some beef jerky?  I'd really like one of those ham and cheese croissants.  I'll have to check the carbo count on those things.  I need to get a ladder so I can fix my backboard to the garage better.  Ugh Ack ick ech sh!t F#ck Rats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home