Thursday, June 20, 2019

11-4-99 Th 1:05 PM
Class.  Ugh.  Shirelle came home whistling and singing last night.  She has none of my grimness over this breakup.  I was trying to sleep, and she was stomping around the house driving me insane.  I lay in the dark and reasoned that the house is mine.  I found it.  My friend's family owns it.  It's in my neighborhood, near my jobs, and I had to move there.  Shirelle chose to move in with me, and now she's the one opting out of the arrangement, so she should be the one to move.  I went out to tell her this.  She was stoned.  She said a lot of awful things about me, but she conceded much sooner than I had anticipated.  She said she'd need a month.  I told her she could do it by the end of this weekend.  I said, "You get boxes on Friday, pack on Saturday, get a U-Haul on Sunday, and clear out." Put your things in storage and stay on Demona's couch.  She's been staying on the couch in this house.  If she's going to stay on a couch, why not stay on one where she's not filling the other occupant with extreme disgust.  She immediately started rummaging around, taking down pictures, ripping up photos of us together.  I went back to bed.  The first thing on my mind this morning was Anna Villasenorita.  Ugh.  Then where I was came to me.  I got out of bed and showered.  Shirelle had taken her things from the bathroom.  When I get home today, I'll have to have the rest of the bills put in my name.  She hit me with a few more recriminations before I left the house.  I saw Dahn Dior on the sidewalk when I went to buy a paper.  "Hey, Book Pal," I said.  She tickled her nails on my back, causing prostate to hitch.  She asked about Shirelle.  I laughed and told her.  She said, "Good.  You don't buy a house with termites.  ~~~~~ I guess I'll eat that broccoli when I get home.  I'm going to have to buy a bed, a table, a couch, a coffee table, chair, carpet, and a lamp.  I hope I can get three thousand for that ring.  I've got that fucking physical bill to figure out.  We did workbook pages and talked about prefixes and suffixes this morning.  At recess, I stayed in and read the paper.  We did rounding to the nearest hundred, but most of the kids were baffled because they wouldn't listen.  I took film up to the developer at lunch.  3:05  I"m at home now.  I steamed the broccoli.  I also ate a piece of cake.  Doh!  I called Idaho, but no one answered.  I left a message.  I have to buy birthday cards.  I'll read "William Wilson" now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home