Saturday, November 24, 2018

7-27-99 11:06 says the cable clock  11:07 says the Ver

All the electric hums and the creaks in the wood.  PM Tuesday.  I'm in the dying room.  Come over if you want.  Just don't die by bleeding.  Die by your insides: old and peaceful.  ~~  Bless the girl ~  Ate at Hot Wings.  I better start locking the bike up in the back.  I wish it was daylight.  I'm afraid doing things will bug sleeping people now.  I hear a neighbor's TV except ~~~ whatever.  Forty-five people came to my English class tonight.  [pencil sketch of items on a wooden coffee table of wavy grain: a pouch of American Spirit tobacco a wooden box of marijuana buds and an ashtray with a roach on top of a Leonardo Da Vinci book, a lighter, a book of matches with the word God upon them, cigarette papers]  Florelle said they're looking for summer school teachers at Queen Anne's.  A three-week job from twelve to eight every morning.  I have to talk to Principal Linda Watson if I want the job.  I typed a third-person page when I got home from night class.  I read chapter IX of Islands in the Stream.  Cornball melodrama of the big one that got away.  The helicopter is buzzing overhead.  I brushed my teeth about an hour ago and my mouth already tastes like shit again.  There's no booze in the house.  I ought to learn how to play rummy again.  We used to play Michigan (I think) Rummy at my grandma's house in Buena Park.  Seems like there's some police action with loudspeakers not too far from here.  I'll have to get up early and put on some decent clothes.  I need to call Pennsylvania tomorrow.  The abandoned house I wanted to photograph isn't abandoned anymore.  Shucks.  People were working on it when I went to get the newspaper.  My foot still hurts.  My teeth feel sharper than usual.  My lips are dry and cracked.  7-29?-99 Th 12:34 pm I'm a little high and unsure what to be doing.  I've got to go up to Hoover El this afternoon by two to see if I can get them to call me for any subbing gigs next month.  I need to get new shoes.  Maybe I'll stop at that Big 5 down on Wilshire at some point.  I'll have to wear socks and bring cash.  How much can I afford.  I should get some sneakers and some school shoes.  I guess I better make and peanut butter and jelly before I leave so I won't be tempted to get a Monte Christo at The Bounty.  Or should I just go for the Monte Christo?  I need a decent pair of sunglasses, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home