Friday, November 02, 2018

7-23-99 1:14 PM F
I'm sitting at a table on the sidewalk at Swingers on Beverly with all the trendy hipsters.  When I'm done with this, I guess I'll go home and tack that discussion of California literary talent to Jim.  After that?  Smoke.  Read Islands.  I've still got shrooms.  I have the movie "Arsenic and Old Lace" to watch.  Tomorrow, I've got to go to Woodland Hills to get shot in some Getty-directed action short.  It's going to fuck me up for my game Sunday.  I was thinking of doing that horseback thing in the hills tonight, but my guess is I won't.  Shirelle's going to want to meet up with May and her mother tonight for margaritas.  Thing's having a party at the Bounty tomorrow.  Bernice is supposed to come up. Tim wanted me to help him do some moving tonight.  Ugh.  I need to straighten out this P-form, and I should start looking for a house.  Today's payday.  There's a place across the street that advertises used cowboy boots.  I finished a third-person page this morning.  I read the newspaper.  What else?  I haven't my tobacco. [pencil liner drawing of the back of the guy eating at the table ahead under and umbrella beside a bank of newspaper stands with USED COWBOY BOOTS sign]  The waitresses here wear miniskirts and platform heels.  I rode my bike here.  I saw "The Trouble with Harry" this morning.  It was kind of boring.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home