Thursday, October 04, 2018

7-18? 20?-99 Monday 2:38 PM
I'm lagging today.  Got some new limps to go with some recurring old ones. Booksellers meet publishers.  My brother has sent me a money order of just twenty-five dollars less than the hundred he owes me. What shall I spend it on? Curtains? Got forty-four in my money fund, about the same in my checking account and about four more in that other one. That's about twelve plus two more in savings; that makes about fourteen thousand. On Friday, I can call it fifteen. I wonder if Shirelle got her passport. I haven't seen today's paper yet. Paul is preaching in Rome. Thing left a message. I haven't called back. Shirelle said I should take a picture of that abandoned house down the street. I should get over to LACAS and sign that paper. I'd need some Visine first. I fried up a steak this morning. It smoked like crazy, burnt on the outside, raw in the middle. It still mostly tasted good. Not as good as that bass the other night, though. I'm hungry again now. What should I eat? Shirelle went shopping. I don't know what I want. Duh. Duhr. There's that matter of P-forms to haggle about. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home