Thursday, August 31, 2017

4-29-99 1:35 PM Th

Should I take tomorrow off so I can get my stuff ready to move?  I had a jelly donut this morning.  My diet has been terrible.  Then Florelle and I went to Carl's Jr..  I had a bacon chicken sandwich and part of her burger.  The kids finished their Stanford 9s this morning.  I wish I had some coffee right now.  I found a bunch of boxes in the hallway down by the office.  They're perfect for moving.  We're going to do some painting, the kids and I, today.  What else?  I have yet to read Nin today.  She has been visiting a Freudian analyst named Allendy.  I've got some phone calls to make.  What else?  1:14 PM We're in the auditorium now for music.  Billy's teaching the kids "Blowing in the Wind."  I've just come from the nurse's office.  Wilshire Hill is in the throes of a puking epidemic.  Three kids in my class so far today.  Catching that germ is the last thing I need right now.  What else?  The answer is blowin' in the wind.

I could go for a nap.  I've got to get a key made on the way to work tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home