Tuesday, January 24, 2017

3-26-99 F 11:17 AM
I'm not sneezing or coughing.  I have no runny nose, but I'm still not feeling right.  My hands feel heavy, my body weak.  I stayed home from school again today, same as yesterday.  Ugh.  I watched the movie "Splendor in the Grass' starring Warren Beatty and Natalie Wood this morning.  It was good.  I need to do some straightening up, as usual.  Maybe I should shave.  I'm drinking cold, day-old coffee. I'm supposed to go down to my mom's tomorrow to see my uncle.  What else?  Some of the trees are sprouting new leaves.  I have to take out the trash.  I have not been diligent about exercise lately.  Maybe I'll have a smoke today.  It has been nearly a week.  I need to make arrangements to have my shoulder checked out.  Need to get my taxes done.  Where is that "Jeopardy!" check?  Why haven't I heard back from the Bahamas?  I still haven't received any official written notice about our eviction.  While I was watching "Splendor in the Grass," I noticed the old man who lives across the street putting up a FOR LEASE sign.  The old man's name is John, and there was a younger guy there with a busted front tooth named Vladislev.  The place they are renting out is huge, with a fireplace, but at $1375 a month is more than I can afford.  I moved here in February or March of '94.  The sky is blue straight up, but gray on the horizon.  What will I do with my ping pong table?  Every home on this street is owned by an immigrant.  I ordered pizza last night.  Stupid.  I wonder what happened to my Visa gold card.  I hope I cut it up.  I'm going to have to get the Chrysler fixed soon.  What else?  A pretty frisky squirrel capers about out back.  His tail looks like it's had seven or eight cups of coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home