Monday, January 16, 2017

1:17 PM 3-24-99
I seem to have developed quite a shitty little cold.  My nose is running like a Kenyan marathoner.  My Kenyan student, Juma, who works at a chicken processing plant, brought me a chicken last night.  When I got home from school yesterday, I went over to check out the place on Hudson.  It had a dishwasher and a laundry room.  I'll have to put sixteen or seventeen hundred down to move in.  With or without Shirelle, though?  Ugh.  We're supposed to have a spring break party at night school tonight.  I need razors.  I haven't shaved in about five days.  I didn't wear a tie today, either.  I called Rawler after night school last night.  We're going to go fishing on Monday.  Then I have to call Peachtree.  He told me how he proposed to his girlfriend.  He said he wanted me to be in his wedding party.  I was surprised he would want such an asshole in his wedding. I told him that I would be honored and behave myself.  I e-mailed Shaun about Vivid Dreams.  I was pretty critical.  Whatever.  What else?  Dinnerstine said I can't keep my bike in my class anymore.  That pisses me off. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home