Wednesday, February 10, 2016

12-
Ya walk around the room and the channels change.  What you feel is what you are and what you are is wonderful Want to get married?  Put your arms around me  I want to wake up where you are  I'll do anything you ever dreamed

"See that's the great thing about the president.  He's no better than you are.

Duhr.     Little extra spice in the simmer tonight.

"...because I'm a cruel and vicious bastard," he said.
She said, "Well, I don't think you're cruel or vicious."
He said, "See.  I don't think so either."
I heard about a guy who put Krazy Glue in his eyes because he wanted to trip out.
Did he go blind?
Duhr.
Wow, that's fucked up.
Whatever.     Poker over the phone.  '     I'm my own best man.      Has Boomer got nose cancer?      The way we pay.      I've seen the Ghost of Christmas Future and I still don't care.      I don't own a car.  Why do I have to pay insurance?
12:57 AM Tu 12-29-98
I'm battling the recurring urge to walk my ass up to Seven Eleven before two and get myself a couple of forties for the long night ahead.  I already typed my fifteen pages, and I made up for not finishing Daniel last Sunday by doing it today.  What a trip!  Big big trip.  I got a Bob Dylan tape out and put it in the stereo, and it's not Bob Dylan at all but some orchestral music by, it says, Sarah McLaughlin, "So Far, So Close."  Whatever.  Daniel is a trip.  I have to call Kronos.  What else?  Shirelle picked me up to go to April and Adam's.  We got caught in the Culver City Vortex.  Missed National, accidentally switched freeways, got off and u-turned, got going on the right freeway in the wrong direction; got off and u-turned again, found the National exit, made one more wrong turn and u-turn and finally parked and walked up the stairs to their apartment.  They brought back a kitten from Arkansas.  What else?  Maybe Seven Eleven will be an odyssey.  Too bad Ralph's isn't open.  I should get some milk, too.  It's weird being on vacation.  Up all night by myself, playing a lot more guitar than usual, getting ahead on my writing and exercise.  Got to put that name on the Bahamas trip.  Yikes!  What else?  Wish I could see something to draw.  So two forties is probably kind of a blow-it.  What else is there to do, though?  I just hope I don't get gunned down or anything like that out there.  Maybe I should just stay in and watch tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home