Wednesday, February 03, 2016

12-28-98  9:49 AM M
I didn't read any Bible yesterday.  I'll make up for it today when I'm done here.  My dad just called and offered to pay the airfare for Idaho.  I want to play basketball.  I got a little high.  Now [a line drawing of some kind of animal with a beak and four long legs] I feel lost.  I've got to work on Jim.  I have to work on Jim.  Maybe I should walk up to the library.  Getoff's car is in the driveway.  He's probably asleep.  My piece of shit is in the driveway, too.  I tried to get a new tuner at Guitar Center, but they didn't have the one I wanted.  Two weeks from now will be the first day back to Wilshire Knoll.  My mom just called.  I slept at Shirelle's last night.  She dropped me off here this morning.  I brought a bar and some weights abandoned in her basement.  Some guy named Chad who used to live there left them behind when he moved.  I'm going to bring the whole set here to Keniston.  How do you clear the junk out of your life.  Garage sale?  Yard sale?  Junk yard?  I want to clear out the garage and set the weight bench up in there.  What else?  Jim titty Jim Jim Jim.  Ugh fuck duh urgh ick.  I'm a retard.  What else?  If I go to the library, will that give me the date on which the story takes place?  Maybe I could have the characters argue about the date.  What should I do for exercise today?  I could walk to the Gap at the Beverly Center.  Ross flaked on golfing.  Maybe if I walk into a different room, I'll think of something else to write.  I've got to start studying people's refrigerators.  What else?  I should check my e-mail.  I'll not eat again til sundown and then only cereal.  Yeah, right.  Maybe I'll have some sushi on a long walk.  Marriage.  It looms large in my outer life.  It is something else entirely inside.  Whatever.  Shirelle gave me a copy of The Rum Diaries for Christmas.  How am I going to take care of this car situation?  Sam Houston's Cherokee nickname was Oo-Tse-Tee Ar-dee-Tak-see, translated as "Big Drunk."  That's good to know.  I called Getoff, but he didn't answer his phone.   I'll knock on his door if he doesn't call me back by noon.  What should I do about a car?  Whatever.  Why can't I figure out what to do about the damn kitchen?  [line drawing of Felix the Cat sleeping with a dream bubble over his head in which a log is being sawed with an arch of three Z's over it] I ought to cut the whole stupid scene.  Maybe I should drop writing entirely.  Ugh.  What else?  Ugh ack ick ock fuck.  Yikes.  Help.  What else?  I need a whole new me.  I'm a talentless egomaniac.  I'm a geek dork tripper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home