Thursday, January 07, 2016

"I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee."
                                                              -King Belshazzar, on summoning Daniel to read the writing on
                                                                the wall
                                                                Dan 5:14

12-19-98 Sa 9:05 AM
Lost an important number.  Maybe it's just as well.  She goes to the library regularly.  Stick a fork in this turkey; I'm done.  The GIP' supposed to be coming over.
12-20-98 Su 6:13 PM
I'm at Shirelle's Gardner apartment.  I wanted to walk here, but she convinced me that the weather was too foreboding; so I rode up with her in the Mustang, the dented one I was almost fool enough to borrow on a suspended license for what can be called an illicit fantasy dinner date, a little Los Feliz/Silver Lake sushi thing.     Just an idear I had.  I lost the combination.  Seems like more than a coincidence.     A little spot on the lung.  Think no evil.    Come on, guy.  Don't give up.  Move along.  Idaho.  What's the best way to get to the airport?
"Oh, please.  I would wreck this place in no time."
"Oh, no, my cirrhosis has been acting up lately."
Shirelle's cleaning the toilet.  After this I've got to do a third-person page.  I have like less than a half hour before I'll have to entertain guests.  Yeah.  I need some water.  I wish it was a sunny day.  I'd take a long walk and work on Last of the Mohicans, an important book, possibly.  Whatever.  I could do some push-ups.  I was challenging guys to arm wrestle at the Christmas party.  What a moron.  9:41 PM  What an idiot.  Miami vs Denver is on.  An ant crawled out of this book and I scribbled him to death.  12-21-98 Mon 5:46 PM  We were talking about the monsters in the Book of Daniel.  Lion's heads with eagle's wings.  I could go for a glass of water.  I hope I don't do my career any damage [pencil drawing of Disney's Goofy with an arrow drawn toward it from the word 'me'] at El Coyote.  Whatever.  What else?  I have to work on Jim.  Nest I have to do my third-person page.  Arrange that Bahamas trip.  Yikes!  Now you know what love is.  Right.  I'm a fool, a clown, a buffoon.  I'm animated by a guy with  ~~~~~

Yeah, right, okay, whatever.  Purty amorous today.  Yikes!  What else?  I'm so bummed.  Whatever.  What else?  I watched a nine-ball tournament on ESPN today.  I mailed in my payroll information.  I think I'm going to have to get new shoes to take to Idaho.  Maybe I can walk to the Beverly Center.  Go to the Gap.  Delaware.  Mark Parsnip is waiting for Thing.  He's reading the new Playboy.  He picks up a lot of manila envelopes from Thing.  I let him in to wait.  I asked what was in the envelopes.  He said, "Sensitive information."  He's got glasses and long blond hair and a massive sense of vanity.  Next on to 3p.  What about exercise.  Last of the Mohicans.  I'm a fool always have been.  Always will be.  Jim is in the kitchen.  What are they talking about?  The Gulf War?  "So what do you guys think of this whole Gulf War thing?"  Maybe.  Yeah.  That's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home