Friday, April 24, 2015

Terribility

10-24-98 12:40 PM Th
I'm so bummed I have to work tonight.  Oh, big deal.  You can use the money.  Terrible.  Terribility.  Skeleton out the closet.  I was paranoid about the walk tonight, and then Mr. Martinez gave me a ride in his Trooper, I think it is. 
What else?  I'm 50 minutes early.  I need to just finish this.  What else?  You shouldn't smoke.  I could go for a drink.  What else?  What.  Something I don't even want to write.  I'm full of fear.  Halloween tricks.  Every tock of the clock puts a hitch in my ribs.  I need to get to the batting cages.  My balls ache.  My dick dribbles.  It dampens cold.  What's it to ya?  Anyway.  Giving some What happened?  maybe.., whatever.  Desert in my throat.  There's a bat gnat in here.  Whatever.  You forgot your jacket, stupid.        ~...not getting in those tights again this year.  You know, last year I looked like Jackie Gleason.  [pretty detailed US Senate logo in black ink a bit off kilter]  Whatever.  Just giving some tests tonight.  That's what I was going to say.  And two pages to go still.  It's already five forty-five.  What else?  When I get home...what?  Jim seems like a bad joke tonight.  The suggestion of murder and robbery.  Shouldn't I open the door out there?  The students may be waiting.  Class isn't 'til six though.  Hows to~There was knocking on my chamber door.  It was Sheryl.  I've got to get my books.  Oralia is here with her baby.  I don't have any idea what to do tonight.  I feel all discombobulated.   My throat is a little dry and scratchy.  My eyes're a little dry, my post-nasal a little drippy.  There are only three students here so far.  My class is going to get closed from lack of interest before my credential expires.  What else?  Man, there ain't nothing.  There ain't no life nowhere.  My mortality strikes me hard suddenly.  Douglas whatever-his-name's testicular cancer.  Was that all it was?  Four students.  It's after six now. Would have maybe read some Independence Day.  Maybe on the way to work.  I should have walked.  I had some foreboding though .  Ana Rita walked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home