Wednesday, April 30, 2014

'Whale' Means 'Beat'

Sun June 21 summer solstice 10:32 PM
Ugh.  I haven't written here since Thursday.  What a lot has happened.  I'm at a Shell station on Central and 16th off the 10 freeway right now.  I ran over something that shredded the right rear tire.  Banged up the wheel pretty good, too, by the time I got off the freeway and found a suitable, safe-looking, lighted locale for changing the tire.  I can't even figure out how to get the jack off it's mount in the trunk, though, so I was reduced to calling AAA auto club to send roadside assistance.  Guess when my card expired?  Today.  I was in Placentia today to golf with my stepfather in honor of Father's Day.  My brother and the Biggers were there.  I shot shit.  We wen to Brian's for beers after.  When we got back to the house I slept on the couch a while.  We BBQed a turkey breast.  Mardis made us watch an inane comedy called "Billy Madison".  At dinner we all of us laughed hysterically and joyously over the way my father used to whale on us. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home