Thursday, August 29, 2013

He Was Probably Me Just One Universe Over

2-4-98  W @ 3:42 PM
 On the stairs where a year or so ago Shirelle ripped up the carpet.  Walters and his buddy are singing songs on the other side of the wall.  My brother broke into the house, tore up a small tree, and left the screen on the roof.  I have to leave for work soon.  I guess I'll walk again.  I had two slices of cheese pizza for lunch.  I have to force myself to eat fruit.  I read about myths and soul today.  I can't say I learned anything. 
The sad face and the happy face...
The serpent as phallus in the Adam and Eve myth...
The relationship between Eve and evil...
Sat next to Gavi Mango at lunch today. 
Called Shirelle at 7:30 this morning.  Talked to her from my closet. 
What else?  There's beer in the fridge.  Weed on my desk.  I have to call my grandparents.  I need an iron.  Not having one is messing up the whole laundry/wardrobe thing.  I need a watch, too.  I was thinking of sitting in with Getoff and his buddy.  Maybe when I'm done with this.  It's hard to justify doing things when I'm not doing my work.  Mrs. Webster, the black albino, stopped me in the hall during lunch today to tell me about a homeless man named Zurn who lived in back of the mall and had a heart attack.  She said the people who lived at the mall cared for him and wanted to bury him, but that the authorities couldn't allow it unless a relative came forward to approve it.  She said I should pretend to be a long lost nephew so I could tell them to go ahead and bury the man. 
I guess I'll just read some more after this. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home