Thursday, August 15, 2013

2-26-98 Th 8:00 AM? On a bench on the playground. Kids are running and babbling all over. On the way to school I was thinking how my third graders seem to be fifth graders physcially and second graders academically. There goes the bell. I feel silly writing in front of so many people. I'm worried that I lost that journal. I was just telling a teacher how it was full of incriminating evidence. Then we turned different corners. The kids were pointing at my eyes and saying they were green. "Mr. Zurn! Your eyes are green!"
"What?" I thought they were red.
"Your eyes! They're green!"
 "Green? Really?"
"Yes. From the light" They pointed to the sun. I was facing south. The sun had just risen and was passing though my outer eyeball from left to right.
 I'm at that flame-broiled chicken place next to the boxing gym, where if I had the balls and time, I would work out. I got a real hang-nail problem this month. I ordered a schwarma plate. It can't be as good as the ones Shrill and I got at Farmer's Market. Last night, the guy that's boning Christine was talking about how Penthouse now shows digital penetration. He was quite fascinated by it. I'm not even hungry. I eat because I have no will power. I eat only because I want to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home