Thursday, July 04, 2013

Oh, Brother


12-11 Th 9:39 AM
Chase Walker said a little tornado swirled leaves around the playground and she got in the middle of it and danced.
I wrote another letter to Shirelle  I don't know whether or not to send it.  I suppose it really doesn't matter now either way.  I have some ideas for another letter.
Fucking cunt.  Why if God is good does he allow that kind of fucked up evil?

I spoke briefly with Katherine Beuerlein just now.  She said thanks for the message.  She was very warm about it.  I stepped halfway out the door.  "Do you want to go to lunch?"  I guess I was surprised she was considering it.  She told me she was in a long-term relationship.

The kids are working on some science.  I'm falling asleep.  I woke up around four AM with all the usual evil my head.  I hate life still.  Juan Zacarias came up to my desk.  "Finished," he said.  I looked at his paper.  He had the answers but not the questions.  I must have said five times to write the question and then a complete sentence answer.  "You didn't write the questions," I said. 
"Ah, nuts," he said and drooped his shoulders and went back to his desk.

I guess I'll take them outside to play a while.  When I get home, I'll finish that traffic school stuff.  I haven't done any fucking Christmas shopping, and I don't want to.
Life sucks; there's no way around it.  There's no other way to look at it. 
Alcides asked if we can play Prisoner.  I said okay.  Life sucks.
I'm sitting dejectedly now on a green bench on the playground.  The sky is perfectly clear.  A strong chilly breeze blows.  I rolled up my sleeves to feel it and the sunshine on my skin.  I wonder if I should invite Katherine to this party Saturday.  The kids call my name and throw a ball over the net.  If the other team doesn't catch it, the person called sits out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home