Friday, May 03, 2013

That Wish and That Ache

10-30 Th 8:11 AM
When I walk to school I like to stay on the left side of the street so I can look into the cars at people's faces as they drive past.  I get a sort of voyeuristic thrill, read the split second biography as it whizzes past.  The real prize is that beautiful woman in the the traffic who locks eyes with you, and is gone an instant later, and you wonder if she feels that wish and that ache the way you do, and you think you saw something that says yes she does.

Yeh.  So, the kids are working nicely right now.  So, Karen came to get Gabi right now, and I fouled it up by doing nothing.

Got let off.  Got pulled over and let off.

10-31 3:15 PM

"The dumbest, cruelest, most doubtful man you ever saw."
     Bald jew with two forks and a spoon
sunglasses, the tines of the fork cover
the eyes, the spoon: the nose.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home