Monday, January 07, 2013

9-18 12:32 PM Th
Got the Dodger game on here in the classroom.  I need to think of something for the kids to do that will keep them busy.  Bonds is having trouble with the glare in left field.  The kids are doing a pretty good job of reading.  Mullholland is throwing against the Dodgers.  Eric Young just struck out.  I'll do the dishes and ironing when I get home.  I guess I'll have some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch then, too, one hour and forty-five minutes from now.  I'll do that '92 page before class.  I'll stop by the store after class.  I'll treadmill for forty-five minutes tonight.  Tomorrow after school, I'll clean the bathroom.  Bonds just tripled and scored on Glenallen Hill's grounder up the middle.  Some boys are cutting out pictures they like from the newspaper.  Dijonia and Ashley are doing Cezanne imitations.  Jenny is playing teacher at the chalkboard.  I ate a Yoshinoya teriyaki chicken bowl at Wilshire and Arlington last night. 
I started boucing a beat with my feet under my desk and Marlin, Damnesia, Dijonia, and Ashley started funking out.  They were doing the tic and the booty hump.  This room is f*cking mess now.  Newspaper and crap are scattered all over.  Forty mintues until I can get away from these kids.  What else?  Fucking Bonds just homered.  Five to one, the forces of evil are winning.  Twelve minutes until I can bail.  Karros just knocked in a run.  Zeile just doubled in Karros all the way from first. 

[Pencil line drawing of a Hopi Kachina doll] 

 I tawt I taw a puddy tat. 

[Pencil sketch of Sylvester the cat, rigid with dismay]  Dijonia says if she gets a Lamborghini she "gonna be drivin' on the freeway drinkin' soda and talkin' to Barbie."  Marlin said his mouth is getting watery for a pickle.
They're gone now.  Piazza hit a two-RBI single to tie the game.  What more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home