Monday, December 31, 2012

Appallingly Stupid Writing

Wed. 9-11 8:05 AM


[A pencil drawing of a window with the blinds raised and the trees, cars, fences and houses outside]  I hate this school.  My materials suck.  I've got a fucked-up, mismatched hodgepodge of books in two different languages and twenty kids returded enough to cause the problems of forty.  I want to quit.  I want to collect unemployment and write all day and pursue an acting career.  Urg.  What if I only teach night school?  What if I go up to the ESPN offices in Hollywood?
I'll go home for lunch and eat my shrimp salad.  I'll buy a sixty-dollar bag of lung cancer and brain-cell defecit after school tomorrow.  Should I go to Lancaster Saturday?  I have to pick up Bayless at the airport on Sunday.  There's a writer's open house at Ucla on Saturday.  I want to go fishing soon.  Still have to get enrolled at U of Phoenix.  Have to call Sharp colleagues.  This school bites.  Like a vampire, like Cujo, like Marv Albert, like Bruce the great white shark from "Jaws"; Sucks like a vacuum cleaner, a ten-dollar whore, a black hole, an Erie lamprey, a Congo leech, a Pisces in your wallet.  Fuck this school with a broomstick, a corn cob,  a big black dildo. 
Eek--What have I become?  Can't ever let this fall into the wrong hands.  I have to set up a conference with Marlin and his mom.  Damnesia Harkins is a horrible child who will grow into a horrible woman.  If I can find some paintbrushes we might paint after lunch.  What the goddam  flying mutherfock could there possibly be?  Marlin broke his pencil in half.  Fock.  I could write Fock for a whole page.  It's hard to believe I haven't done so already.  Fock Marlin.  Fock anybody with any connection to Wilshire Hill.  Fock working tonight, too.  Fock Damnesia always wanting to go to the bathroom, go to the sink, never wanting to get anything done, never wanting to do anything to make herself less appallingly stupid.  Fock this class and these focking idiot kids.  Fock this school.  What other job can I get?  I hate focking teaching.  I hate it. How can I get out of it?  Maybe if I could get some kind of seratonin boost.  Maybe if I beat the shit out of stupid fucking idiots  and take whatever valuables they have.  Maybe create some kind of tax windfall. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home