Saturday, November 24, 2012

Topless Tatooed Twats

8-26 Tu 5:50 PM
Should I be ashamed I'm at Dublin's again, playing NTN again?  I was at K-Mart looking for tents and fishing stuff.  They didn't have any good tents, but I got a new pole, rod, line, lure, creel, bait, net, weights, and hooks and stuff.  I guess I will head up to Big Sur area.  Maybe camp Pismo Beach tonight.  Big Sur tomorrow.  Call Hosebag to meet Saturday in Berkeley.  I want to party in Jack London Square maybe.  I have to stop by Big 5 after happy hour and try to get a tent.  The pretty waitress is playing pool alone.  A biker who I came back to beat on the last question came over to shake my hand.  They've got their helmets on the bar.  They're talking about big over-the-line parties at the beach.  He says they throw sheets over the volleyball nets and project old Laurel and Hardy films to attract a party.  My score was in the top five for the month.  Biker says, "Most impressive young Skywalker, Obi Wan has taught you well."  I looked up, and the pretty waitress was looking at me and yawning.  Ebony/Ivory/Living in perfect harmony

[pencil line drawing of an alligator advertising Bud Light] I'll make a double cheeseburger with grilled onions when I get home.  There are sliced limes and lemons, olives, and maraschino cherries in front of me.  Guy with tattoos next to me asks, "Is that just a journal or are you like screenwriter or something?"  I said it was just a journal.  

[arrow pointing down with FIRE EXTINGUISHER written inside]  What else?  Bartender says he got clobbered on the last two.  Johnny Angry Johnny Jezebel in Hell.  The pimentos in two olives stare at me unblinking.  "Got crushed," says the bartender.  What the Hell else? 

[Miller Genuine Draft and a pencil drawing of a shamrock]  American bike rags are too politically correct," says Gavin.  I say, "What about EZ Rider: topless tattooed twats, that ain't so PC."  "In terms of grading bikes," he said.  "They never tell you if a shitty bike is a shitty bike or not."  "Ah, I see." 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home