Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sat 8-23 10-10 PM
I climbed out the window and onto the roof and started to write, but my pen ran out, so I came back in and am now sitting on the couch where I have seen now first two, then three beautiful girls walk by in party dresses.  I went into my room and put on a shirt and walked outside in their general direction and crashed the party.  An English-accented guy introduced himself as Edward.  He said I looked like a grip.  I laughed.  I told him I was a stuntman.  Eventually I explained that that is synonymous with being a teacher.  He laughed.  I should have lied.  I should have told him I am a comedian.  The party was a low-budget wedding reception.  Polaroids of the bride and groom were arranged on a hall table. 

Tink wants to sing.  Hot jack-Mormon girls at the bar. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home