Thursday, November 22, 2012

Puritanical and Provacative

Su 8-24 7:35
Back at the Dublin.  Been hangin with Eric and Amy the bartendress.  Won all three NTN games.  Going to play the winner of two girls in a pool game.  Amy is a budding singer.  The waitress just came up and said, "What ya writin'?"  I said, "Oh, whatever I can think of.  Got any ideas?""No," she sang.  "Well, if you think of anything, let me know."  She said, "All right," and moved off.  I've got a Sam Adams going.  Simon, the bartender, gave me this bartender's handbook.  I asked for a Zamboanga Hummer.  Amy made it.  We all sipped it and were pleased.  There are some girls playing darts.  I want to play with them.  I'm going to be faced with a quandary when it's time to go cuz I brought my car, and I've had about five drinks this hour.  I wonder if it will be smarter--
Amy the bartendress just said, "Are you going to take my advice and..." she made a motion with her body that was not quite a shrug, "...drink up and write?"  I said, "I don't know.  I'm more of a stoner writer."  She walked away.  A dark-as-night girl named Vay, who is a Pisces, asked me to save her seat while she went upstairs.  Amy Ashely is from Utah.  She wants to own her own restaurant and sing like in the "The Fabulous Baker Boys."  ~~~Peanut shells on the bar.  Amy has a freckle on her back left shoulder and one just above her lip.  She has a scar on the back of her right arm above the elbow.  Now I'm sitting with Jeff from Cheshire, England.  Says it's a strange country.  "The U. S. or England?" I ask.  "Here," he says.  "It's both Puritanical and provocative."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home