Friday, December 23, 2011

6-18 W 11:37 A
I'm subbing in Mrs. Munseri's class at Point Avenue in Pacoima. These may be my last couple days here. It looks good that I will get that job a couple of blocks from my house at Wilshire Hill. I showed the Disney documentary "Jungle Cat" after we went over the math homework. I read the newspaper while the kids saw a couple of jaguars harass sloths, crocodiles, peccaries, seven-foot fish, anteaters, monkeys, and a three-hundred-pound anaconda. Only the anteater escapes with his life.
I already typed my fifteen minutes this morning. Everything is on schedule so far. On the way home I'll stop at the batting cages and get a battery for my camera. Maybe I'll spot a photo op as well. I still might drive down Cahuenga. Paul Li may score some shrooms for me. I cleared my desk last night. I'll read Steppenwolf during lunch. After lunch, I'll take the kids out for a kickball game. When I get home, I'll do '92 and my one page before class. We should get out early tonight after the test. Then what? Shirelle invited me up to a party at a mansion in Hollywood Hills where her friend Christina Cessna is housesitting. I don't know if I can take anymore of Shirelle's bats in my belfry, though. I almost put a whole nother page to Jim last night. Maybe I can get up to page twenty-nine tonight. Page thirty would be great to have done before I get on that train Saturday. Maybe I ought to get a travel bag for my clubs. What else? I'll sub again tomorrow. I'm going to need five or six hundred bucks to fix the steering on the Chrysler. I wonder if Mac will pay any of the money he owes me. Urg. What else? I went to McDonald's for a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit, a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, hashbrowns and an orange juice. Tonight, I'll make spaghetti. What else? There's a button missing on my shirt. The sky is bright white. To infinity and beyond! It's not flying; it's falling with style. I'll skip lunch today. One more line. What can I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home