Monday, November 14, 2011

What's going on? Not much. Shirelle says today is the anniversary of our first date when we went to see Jurassic Park at the Galaxy Theater in Hollywood, 1993. There were supposed to be four of us: she with her date, my roommate, Peachtree, and I with mine, Becky, a girl I'd met all coked up in Laughlin. But Shirelle and I both got stood up, so just she and I went. After the movie, Shirelle took me to the Palms, a notorious lesbian bar, and after that we went back to Pasadena and fucked on the balcony where you could see all the way to Catalina sometimes.
Yesterday I was sitting on the stairs outside Principal Linda Dinnerstine's office at Wilshire Crest signing my cover letter when she walked by and saw me there. "Can I help you?" she asked.
"Just the person I wanted to see," I said. I gave her my resume and letter. She seemed pleased. She said they were going twenty-to-one in third grade and would need two new bilingual teachers. I have to go before an interviewing panel next Friday. It's a traditional-calendar school, so If I get hired, I won't start until September. Hmmm....?
Ugh. I ate two, count 'em, two fucking Jack in the Box burgers for school today. That definitely exceeds my fat allowance for the day.
Uh, what else? I have a wart on the fingerprint of my thumb. I have to make some copies before I go home. There are still a few schoosl for me to visit. The kids are watching a "Recycle Rex" animated video. Maybe I'll puff and write until class starts since I have to go to Shirelle's after. Particulates are killing me. The inside of my nose is all torn up. Interleague play starts tomorrow. The kids are singing and dancing a recycle song.
Go! Go! Go! Little fat fuck Jonathon is crying cuz I made him stand in the corner for being a troublemaker. When I finish this he can go. I'll never finish. I better let him go now. I'm a skirter. Too bad I can't do no drinking tonight. Too bad I can't call in sick to night school.
What on Earth else? The sky is dirty blue. A kid is walking with a kickball under his shirt like one enormous breast. I worked in the Bebop file before school today. I found my Primatine Mist tablets on my desk. I have to return e-mails to Dan and Julia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home